Comment on page
News - Updates
- Rules were adjusted based on community feedback
- Max deposit lowered to 50,000 POA to encourage more participation (was 100,000 POA)
- 15% of rewards are added to the daily jackpot (was 10%)
- 0% now goes to lottery administration (was 5%)
- With the update, POA Mania is decentralized and funded by automated network emissions. The reward contract has been updated to send a portion of POA emissions to the lottery.
- Each block, 2 POA are emitted. 1 goes to the validator who seals the block, 0.5 goes to the POA Emission Fund, and 0.5 goes to the POA Mania savings lottery. POA Validators voted to enact this update:
- Rewards are non-custodial and entirely controlled by smart contracts - no central administrator can remove, redistribute or redirect user deposits.
You can then redeposit POA (noting the new 50k max limit) into the new version.