News - Updates
- Previous version will move to beta.poamania.com. Deposits will remain in the contract for withdrawal but no new rewards will be generated or distributed.
- Quantstamp completed a comprehensive security audit: https://www.poa.network/for-users/poa-mania/poa-mania-security-audit
- Rules were adjusted based on community feedback
- Max deposit lowered to 50,000 POA to encourage more participation (was 100,000 POA)
- 15% of rewards are added to the daily jackpot (was 10%)
- 0% now goes to lottery administration (was 5%)
- With the update, POA Mania is decentralized and funded by automated network emissions. The reward contract has been updated to send a portion of POA emissions to the lottery.
- Each block, 2 POA are emitted. 1 goes to the validator who seals the block, 0.5 goes to the POA Emission Fund, and 0.5 goes to the POA Mania savings lottery. POA Validators voted to enact this update:
- Rewards are non-custodial and entirely controlled by smart contracts - no central administrator can remove, redistribute or redirect user deposits.
- POA Mania announcements in the POA telegram channel https://t.me/oraclesnetwork and POA Mania twitter https://twitter.com/poamania will also update to reflect 2.0 results.
Your funds are SAFU! However, you must withdraw them from the old version of the application. To withdraw, go to beta.poamania.com, connect your wallet and start the withdrawal process. If needed, see the withdrawal process here.
You can then redeposit POA (noting the new 50k max limit) into the new version.