Comment on page
Download the Chrome extension to start using Nifty Wallet
Nifty Wallet is discontinued. As a result of changing crypto market conditions and to continually improve support for our growing family of Gnosis Chain products, certain existing products will be retired in 2022. This list includes the Nifty Wallet browser wallet. Nifty Wallet extension will be delisted from Google Chrome web store in the near future.
1) Install the plugin for your browser. The app is compatible with Chrome and Brave browser
Compatible with Google Chrome v59.0.3071.115 or later.
3) Create a new vault or import an existing vault (called a DEN) which will hold all of your wallet information.
- Create New
- Enter a secure password, save in a secure location.
- Restore from previous Nifty vault
- Click Import Existing DEN.
- Enter the 12 word phrase from your previous wallet.
- Create a new password and save in a secure location
4) Copy your seed words and store in a secure location.
5) Your wallet is ready to use! Below are some config and interaction options.
1) Change the account name: hovering over the current name (Account 1), click edit, change name and click save.
2) Address interaction - brings up a menu with several options.
- View on block explorer: Opens account address in BlockScout
- Show QR Code
- Copy address to clipboard
- Export Private Key: Enter password to export
3) Dropdown to switch the chain/network. Nifty includes support for:
- POA Core
- xDai Chain
- Main Ethereum Network
- Ethereum Classic
- RSK Mainnet
- Gorli Testnet
- Kovan Testnet
- Sokol Testnet
- Rinkby Testnet
- Ropsten Testnet
- Any Custom RPC
4) Account dropdown
- Create Account
- Import Account: Can choose Private Key, JSON File, Contract, or Proxy Contract
- Connect a Hardware Wallet: Ledger and Trezor Support
- Settings: Ability to change Conversion, State Logs, Reveal Seed Phrase, Switch to a Decentralized Provider (Pocket), and change the account password.
- Info/Help (Shows current version)