Connect to Pocket Decentralized Network
Nifty allows users to easily connect to a decentralized network rather than strictly through Infura (as is the case for mainnet interaction with MetaMask). The Pocket Network provides access and routes data to full service, decentralized blockchain nodes.
1) Open Nifty Wallet, connect to your desired network, and select Settings from the three-line menu.
2) Scroll down to the Provider section:
- 1.Select Switch to Decentralized Provider (Pocket)
- 2.Press the back arrow to return to your wallet.
3) Thats it! Now you can send a transaction as you normally would, and it will be processed with the Pocket Network. Transactions times may increase slightly. Note that not all chains are supported by Pocket: Supported chains include (see here for a full list):