Nifty Wallet (Discontinued)
Nifty Wallet is POAs version of MetaMask. It includes advanced features and is used to support many of our POA tutorials.
There are several ways to get the account information you need to move your wallet address(es) to a supported wallet.
1) Select an account and click the 3 vertical dots.
2) Select Export Private Key.
3) Enter your Nifty Wallet password.
4) Copy your private key(pk) and import into your wallet of choice (such as MetaMask or another wallet), or download a csv of your pk. Keep the pk secure at all times and remove from your online machine after you have setup a new wallet. Anyone with the pk will have access to use your address.
1) Select the "hamburger menu" at the top of your wallet.
2) Select Settings.
3) Scroll down and press Reveal Seed Words.
4) Enter your Nifty Wallet Password.
Nifty Wallet is a full-featured browser wallet built for interacting with web3 applications. Originally forked from MetaMask, Nifty Wallet has been refactored by POA to include an expanded list of RPC endpoints and expanded to include features like the ability to interact with contracts, connect to a decentralized node network, and more.
Nifty Wallet is the preferred browser-based wallet for interaction with POA Core and POA Sokol.