API & SQL Access
AnyBlock Analytics (eth.events) offers access to POA core and Sokol testnet through ElasticSearch and the ability to query a SQL Database.
2) You will receive an API key and SQL username/password.
- Your API key is used to replace
$mytokenin standard queries.
For example, this curl query will show us data about the last 2 blocks.
curl -X POST \
-H 'Authorization: Bearer $mytoken' \
-H 'Content-Type: application/json' \
2) Click on Server -> Create -> Server
3) In the General Tab, choose a Name for your server instance
4) Go to the Connection Tab, and fill in the information from your AnyBlock Analytics Account and click Save:
5) You will see a list of all databases.
- 1.Click on ethereum_poa_core or ethereum_poa_sokol to interact with POA data.
- 2.To Query the DB, go to Tools -> Query Tool
6) Try a Query!
- 1.Check you are in the correct POA database.
- 2.Enter your Query (this query shows info about the most recent block).
- 3.Click the lighting icon to execute.
- 4.Output from query.
Example query to get transactions to the AMB contract on POA Mainnet
SELECT * FROM tx
WHERE tx.to = '0xD9a3039cfC70aF84AC9E566A2526fD3b683B995B'