1) Install the plugin for your browser. The app is compatible with Chrome and Brave browser
3) Create a new vault or import an existing vault (called a DEN) which will hold all of your wallet information.
Enter a secure password, save in a secure location.
Restore from previous Nifty vault
Click Import Existing DEN.
Enter the 12 word phrase from your previous wallet.
Create a new password and save in a secure location
4) Copy your seed words and store in a secure location.
5) Your wallet is ready to use! Below are some config and interaction options.
1) Change the account name: hovering over the current name (Account 1), click edit, change name and click save.
2) Address interaction - brings up a menu with several options.
View on block explorer: Opens account address in BlockScout
Show QR Code
Copy address to clipboard
Export Private Key: Enter password to export
3) Dropdown to switch the chain/network. Nifty includes support for:
Main Ethereum Network
Any Custom RPC
4) Account dropdown
Import Account: Can choose Private Key, JSON File, Contract, or Proxy Contract
Connect a Hardware Wallet: Ledger and Trezor Support
Settings: Ability to change Conversion, State Logs, Reveal Seed Phrase, Switch to a Decentralized Provider (Pocket), and change the account password.
Info/Help (Shows current version)